New York Demand-Side 2021: A Commercial and Industrial Guide to Earning, Saving, and Managing Energy this Year
January 21, 2021
11:00 AM ET
2020 has been a bumpy ride for the New York energy market, particularly for the commercial real estate and healthcare industries. In this webinar, CPower’s Michael Mindell and David Chernis will discuss how the commercial sector in New York is coping with Covid and reveal key strategies for saving on energy with demand management and earning revenue with demand response in the Empire State in 2021.
Join CPower for a one-hour webinar designed to give organizations like yours the demand-side energy management insights you need to make the most of 2021 and beyond in New York.
In this webinar you will learn how your organization can:
- Prepare for energy management in 2021
- Utilize programs to help you reduce energy cost and generate revenue
- Learn key energy tactics and strategies from others in your industry
- Understand important regulatory news that can impact your energy plan
- Gain insights into energy storage and DERs in your market and industry